Surgical mask colored three-layer disposable 50pcs
The disposable skin non-irritating three-layer surgical mask is CE and FDA approved.
- High-quality surgical mask colored three-layer disposable 50pcs
- BFE filtration efficiency at least 95%, equivalent to EN14693 TYPE I.
- Blue model Type IIR, the most powerful type of surgical masks
- Disposable three-layer face mask with ear loop
- Filterable interlayer to protect against particles, dust and microbes
- Comfortable and snug design, stylish and trendy color options
- Does not contain latex, PVC plastics or other harmful substances
- Low breathing resistance, good breathability
- High filtration capacity
The so-called Surgical Masks in Europe are classified into Type I, Type II and Type IIR categories according to the EN 14683 standard, depending on the filtration efficiency and splash protection. The Type IIR is the most powerful of these, including a splash guard for the user. You can find reliable additional information about the classification of surgical masks and the protection effectiveness of different categories, for example Wikipedia Surgical Mask page.
All Maskiset.Net masks comply with EU regulations, are made of high quality and approved materials and are safe to use. Masks that require certification and testing, such as surgical masks and FFP2-level respirators, are neutral and approved. tested and certified by research institutes. In addition, a number of non-certification masks have still been commissioned with test reports materials, purity and non-toxicity of materials, filtration capacity and other similar properties. Maskiset face masks and fabric masks are safe and comfortable to wear, using the mask will protect both yourself and your fellow human beings. Instructions for use of masks and other products, as well as any certificates, test reports and more detailed product information can be found in the links at the bottom of the product page.
Maskiset product information and instructions | Learn more about Maskiset products
There are no reviews yet.