Face mask for children 100% polyester very breathable.
- High quality made and finished face mask
- 100% breathable polyester, machine washable fabric mask
- Suitable size for children with ear loops, recommended for 5-12 year olds
- UV protection, dust filter, bacteria and virus filter
- OEKO Tex-100 certified, does not contain latex, PVC plastics or other harmful substances
- Usage: daily use
- Care: the polyester mask is very machine washable, the recommended washing temperature is 30-40C with a mild detergent, but the 100% polyester face mask is of course also resistant to 60C heat washing. In 100% polyester, this face mask is an excellent option for everyday use. The polyester mask is very breathable. Recent studies have found polyester to filter out dust and other harmful particles even as well as cotton masks.
The mask is also designed to sit as naturally on the face as possible, so it does not irritate the skin and does not feel heavy to wear. Several color options.
All Maskiset.Net masks comply with EU regulations, are made of high quality and approved materials and are safe to use. Masks that require certification and testing, such as surgical masks and FFP2-level respirators, are neutral and approved. tested and certified by research institutes. In addition, a number of non-certification masks have still been commissioned with test reports materials, purity and non-toxicity of materials, filtration capacity and other similar properties. Maskiset face masks and fabric masks are safe and comfortable to wear, using the mask will protect both yourself and your fellow human beings. Instructions for use of masks and other products, as well as any certificates, test reports and more detailed product information can be found in the links at the bottom of the product page.
All Maskiset children's masks have a special focus on safety, clean and high quality materials and raw materials, and good breathability of the masks. In addition, the colors and patterns of the masks have been used to find subjects of interest to children, making the use of the mask fun and natural for children. It should be remembered that although Covid-19 is not as dangerous for children as it is for at-risk groups, children still get sick and spread the virus when they do.