Respirator FFP2 KN95 disposable 10pcs
The disposable non-irritating skin respirator is CE, FDA and GB / T approved, which is also suitable for hospital and clinic work and protects against bacteria, viruses and other microbes.
- High quality respirator FFP2 KN95 disposable 10pcs
- CE, FDA and GB / T certified. FFP2 / KN95 / N95 level protection. BFE 95% or higher.
- Disposable respirator for both professional and private use
- Comfortable and snug design, fits snugly on the face
- Does not contain latex, PVC plastics or other harmful substances
- High filtration capacity, still good breathability
- The package contains 10 respirators
Respirators in Europe are classified according to the filtration efficiency in accordance with the EN 149 standard into categories FFP1-FFP3, reliable additional information on the classification of respirators and the protection efficiency of different categories can be found, for example From the Wikipedia FFP Standards page.
All Maskiset.Net masks comply with EU regulations, are made of high quality and approved materials and are safe to use. Masks that require certification and testing, such as surgical masks and FFP2-level respirators, are neutral and approved. tested and certified by research institutes. In addition, a number of non-certification masks have still been commissioned with test reports materials, purity and non-toxicity of materials, filtration capacity and other similar properties. Maskiset face masks and fabric masks are safe and comfortable to wear, using the mask will protect both yourself and your fellow human beings. Instructions for use of masks and other products, as well as any certificates, test reports and more detailed product information can be found in the links at the bottom of the product page.