Powerful 5-layer activated carbon filter PM2.5 10pcs for more efficient filtration of fabric masks.
- Powerful 5-layer activated carbon filter PM2.5 10pcs, raises the filtration level of the fabric mask to a completely different level
- Fits filter pocket-style fabric masks, make sure your mask is a suitable model
- Significantly improves the ability of the fabric mask to filter microscopic particles, in addition, activated carbon neutralizes several harmful substances
- The PM2.5 label refers to the filter’s ability to filter microscopically small particles from the breathing air, ranging from about one micrometer to 2.5 micrometers. Many particularly harmful particles and also bacteria are of this size, and when they enter the respiratory system due to their very small size, they not only strain the lungs, but enter the bloodstream directly. Such particles include, for example, a wide variety of smoke particles, chemicals, dust particles, allergens and also bacteria of this size, and become filtered out of the air we breathe.
- It is recommended to use the filter for about one week of active use, the filter cloth is not washable, ie it is disposable
- Fabric masks with a filter pocket can be used as is, or with a filter pad for extra filtration
All Maskiset.Net masks comply with EU regulations, are made of high quality and approved materials and are safe to use. Masks that require certification and testing, such as surgical masks and FFP2-level respirators, are neutral and approved. tested and certified by research institutes. In addition, a number of non-certification masks have still been commissioned with test reports materials, purity and non-toxicity of materials, filtration capacity and other similar properties. Maskiset face masks and fabric masks are safe and comfortable to wear, using the mask will protect both yourself and your fellow human beings. Instructions for use of masks and other products, as well as any certificates, test reports and more detailed product information can be found in the links at the bottom of the product page.